Hints and Tips
Here are a few words of advice from the organizers and judges to help you to prepare a winning entry:
- Use point form in the textboxes.
- Word counts are the maximum only – don’t feel obligated to meet the word count limit with each question. Be concise in your answers.
- You can go back and edit your entry up until the deadline. If you know that you’ll be submitting an entry close to the entry date for whatever reason, it is strongly recommended that you prepare your entry using a Word doc. That way your work will always be saved.
- Do not submit images that have borders, frames, logos, or watermarks. Detached garages are not to be included in any photos. Renderings are not permitted.
- Give yourself enough time to double-check the entry before you submit it. The submission deadline is October 26, 2023, at 11:59 p.m.
- Never entered the Awards of Excellence before and need some guidance? Contact: Isha Riberio.
- Reminder: If you are entering certain Advertising Award categories, you will need to mail six (6) hard copies of the project. Entries must be clearly labelled with the company name and project name on the back. Multiple entries may be sent in one package. Be sure your entry arrives at the CHBA-ER office by October 27, 2023, at noon to be eligible for judging.
150 Summerside Gate SW
Edmonton AB T6X 0P5