CHBA- ER Board and City Council Leadership Dinner.
CHBA- Edmonton Region is hosting its annual Edmonton City Council Leadership Dinner on April 7, 2022.
CHBA-ER represents more than 400 members in the Edmonton region who are part of an industry that employs nearly 36,000 people who help to build the homes people need and love.
The leadership dinner is an opportunity for our board members, who represent a vital industry, and City Councillors to engage in an open-ended discussion about how to collaborate as city-building partners. Leadership dinners have been a longstanding CHBA-ER tradition for more than 30 years.
The agenda for the evening will include the following:
- Welcome and introductions from Laura Bruno, Chief Executive Officer, CHBA-ER
- Opening remarks from Mayor Amarjeet Sohi
- Sector overview from James McTeer, President, CHBA-ER
- The Hills at Charlesworth Plaza story from Director, Katrina Rowe
- Jayman BUILT Environmental Impact and Sustainability initiatives story from Vice President, Charles Fay
- First Place Program story from Presidential Appointee, Adil Kodian
- Q & A