- Edmonton Region Municipality COVID-19 Updates
- EPCOR has plans in place to manage disruptions or emergencies and are committed to providing essential services to communities. As we continue to respond to COVID-19, the potential exists that you may experience delays in service energization as resources shift to respond to the most critical work. Every effort will be made to ensure that projects and requests are handled in a timely manner. Customers will be allowed to defer bill payments for 90 days. Read more.
- ATCO will continue installing new natural gas services, maintaining pipelines and facilities, and responding to natural gas emergencies during this time. Please contact Reed Thacker if you have any questions. Read more.
- Mayor Don Iveson on Provincial Government's Recent Announcement on Property Taxes
- Edmonton Council Votes To Defer Property Taxes, Utility Fees In Emergency Meeting
Prevent the Spread posters - The Government of Alberta created posters to support awareness and actions that can be taken to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in Alberta:
- Additional financial support for Albertans and employers
- Government is providing immediate financial assistance to Albertans affected by the COVID-19 crisis.
- WCB COVID-19 worker fact sheet
- WCB COBID-19 employer fact sheet
- Respiratory viruses and the workplace
- Resources for Canadian Businesses: COVID-19
- How to apply for EI and COVID-19 emergency benefits
- Federal government has announced measures to financially support Canadians and businesses
- Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan