December 8, 2020 update:
Premier Jason Kenney announced new mandatory measures, coming into effect as of December 8 and December 13.
Starting December 8:
- Masks are mandatory in all indoor public spaces and workplaces.
- All indoor and outdoor social gatherings – public and private – are prohibited.
Starting December 13:
- Working from home is mandatory unless the employer requires a physical presence for operational effectiveness.
- No indoor or outdoor social gatherings in any setting (private homes, public spaces or workplaces).
The full list of measures and more information can be found here.
- BILD Alberta - COVID-19 Resources
- CHBA National Residential Construction Guildelines for Operating During COVID-19
- Site Protection Tips
- Concrete Alberta - Best Practices for Delivering Concrete During COVID-19
- Keeping Your GMB Listing Accurate & Updated During COVID-19 Pandemic
Prevent the Spread posters - The Government of Alberta created posters to support awareness and actions that can be taken to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in Alberta:
- Alberta Health Services
- Additional financial support for Albertans and employers
- Government is providing immediate financial assistance to Albertans affected by the COVID-19 crisis.
- Respiratory viruses and the workplace
- The Public Health Agency of Canada
- The Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy
- Resources for Canadian Businesses: COVID-19
Update from Development Services Branch Manager, Kim Petrin - To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep Edmontonians, contractors and City inspectors safe, the City is pleased to announce that it is now offering virtual safety code (building, HVAC, plumbing, gas and electrical) inspection options for certain construction projects. Read more.
CHBA-ER wrote a letter to the City of Edmonton outlining industry recommendations for creating efficiencies. Read more.