Administration and Events Coordinator
This full-time position provides front desk administration, maintains a fully functional office, and assists in event coordination.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Administration and Office Maintenance
- Front desk reception, answer general phone calls, and visitor inquiries in a prompt and courteous manner
- Order and maintain office equipment and supplies
- Maintain overall order in common office spaces
- Coordinate, organize, order and clean up after all lunch meetings
- Provide staff support when needed
2. Event Administration
- Organize Association events including, Builder Breakfasts, Mixers, Golf Tournaments, Softball, Webinars, Dinner Meetings etc.
- Responsible for vendor relations, logistics and registration
- Oversee and facilitate Event Committees
- Work closely with the Member Services Manager on sponsorship delivery
3. Awards of Excellence
- Update Award Force website, review submissions for completeness and complete cost review.
- Recruit third party judges and manage the awards judging process
- Work closely with Communications Manager on awards results and overall event delivery
- Liaise with the third-party event producer on event logistics and assist where required
Open to perform other related duties as assigned by the CEO.
Education: High School Diploma or administrative assistant diploma, or event planning diploma
Experience: 3-5 years
Skills and Abilities:
1. Strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
2. Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
3. Strong ability to create and maintain relationships with vendors
4. Computer skills (Word, Outlook, Database Management, Excel)
5. Ability to learn and adapt to new content management systems (Award Force, ShoutCMS, Membee)